Now Hiring: Production Brewer
Crooked Lane Brewing Company is an award winning brewery and taproom located in Auburn, Ca. Since August 2016, we have been committed to making uncommonly good craft beer. To keep up with our growing production, we are currently seeking a Production Brewer.
- 21 years of age or older
- Good working knowledge of craft beer production; minimum 1-2 years of successful production brewery experience.
- Passion for the craft brewing industry, exceptional written and verbal communication skills required, ability to listen to and implement the directions of the head brewer
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality, and desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to follow SOPs and be a self-starter
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly, at head height
- Ability to manipulate 165+ pounds
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, lift, twist, climb and crouch in a high noise environment
- Ability to work on ladders and in hot, cold, or wet and uncomfortable environments
- Crooked Lane is a 7day/week brewery operation, and schedule flexibility is a must.
- Preparing batches, milling, producing wort
- Yeast handling and analysis
- Tank and brew house cleaning and sanitizing
- Proper handling of brewery chemicals and adherence to safety procedures
- Beer transfer and packaging in kegs
- Washing kegs
- Maintenance of brewery floors, walls and tanks to maintain a clean environment for our craft
- Pallet jack and forklift operation
- Testing beer for gravity, pH, and other laboratory tests as required
- Dry Hopping, Fining, Carbonating
- Maintaining paper and electronic records
- Performing inventory checks
- Assisting in bottling and canning operations as required
- Assisting in other tasks when necessary
This is a full time position. Crooked Lane offers competitive salary and benefits!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please put the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.