Come join the Brewing team at Crooked Lane Brewing Company! After 10 months of operation, we are increasing production of our award-winning beers and with that we are bringing on more production staff. This position will support the Brewmaster with all aspects of brewing, cellaring, sanitation, packaging and materials handling. The successful candidate must share Crooked Lane’s commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Brewer will work in all areas of production, including brewing, materials handling, brewery sanitation, fermentation management and cellaring, quality checks and documentation.
- Production team members are committed to being part of a team dynamic sharing all production duties and responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Expert level understanding of commercial brewery operations
- High comfort level with automated process as well as manual systems, and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong skills in communication, time management, multi-tasking, and attention to detail
- Exceptional people skills and professional demeanor for building strong team relationships and occasional public relations is desired
- A self-starting attitude, prepared to produce high-quality work for Crooked Lane
Experience & Education
- A Diploma or Certificate in Brewing or Fermentation Science or related field from an accredited institution is desired
- A minimum of two years professional experience in the areas of Brewing, Cellar operations, and Filtration is required
Additional REQUIREMENTS to consider before applying
- This is a full-time position, scheduled to work at least 40 hours per week
- This position will require routine lifting of 60lbs and occasional lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Work schedule will be flexible, early and/or swing shifts, including weekends and holidays.
You must be at least 21 years of age to work at Crooked Lane Brewing Company.
Please send cover letter along with resume to Jobs@Crookedlanebrewing.com
Applications will be accepted until August 11th.
Crooked Lane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer